Are you looking for ways to inspire your kids to make their dreams come true?In the busyness of day-to-day life do you wish it was easier to spend time with your kids?
The Confident Kids Club is for you because we create and deliver the activities you want right to your inbox. That way, you can spend your free moments making awesome memories with the kids in your life.
Do you ever say to yourself:
I am feeling a lot of pressure on my time, how can I spend more quality moments with my kids?
I wish my kids would believe in themselves more, how can I help boost their self-esteem?
My kids are drawn to screen time, how can I encourage them to spend more time outside, moving their bodies?
My kids only give me short answers when I ask them questions. How can I get them to tell me more?
My kids avoid or get frustrated doing schoolwork, how can I help them to feel more motivated?
I notice my kids let their friends take advantage of them. How can I help them set boundaries?
There are four key elements that help kids to be more confident. Each week receive activities that will build your kids’ ability to:
- Communicate so they can feel seen and heard instead of alone and isolated.
- Aspire and create a vision of their future selves and what they want to do in life.
- Relate and make friends with others who share their interests and values.
- Exercise and move their bodies everyday to be more aware of their physical health.
- Spending more time interacting with your kids instead of using your energy to find and plan activities.
- Having more great conversations with your kids instead of wondering what they are thinking.
- Seeing the kids in your life working on discovering their interests and setting goals for their future selves.
- Knowing that fun, interactive, life-balancing activities for your kids will be delivered to your inbox each week.
- Worrying less about the kids in your life, knowing they are gaining all the skills and tools they need to live a balanced life.
Are you ready to sign up for this time-saving way to connect with your kids that will help you achieve your goal of raising a confident kid?
With this membership, the kids in your life will get more quality time with you and the tools to increase their self-confidence. Jump right into fun with your kids by having unique, life-balancing activities at your fingertips.
How it Works
The Confident Kids Club is actually two memberships in one! Each week both the adult and the kids will get new and exciting activities to discover! The recommended ages for our membership is 6-12.
The adult will receive materials each week that could include:
- A parent affirmation
- Supper conversation starters to get kids talking during mealtimes
- Emoji scales to check in on your kids’ feelings
- A themed checklist
- Access to an exclusive Facebook membership group
The kids will receive materials each week that could include:
- An affirmation
- Notes to parents cards
- A confident kids collector card
- A confidence scale
- A meditation
- A movement activity
- A friendship activity
- A nature activity
- A literacy activity
- A once per month Zoom meetup for kids in the club to share their experiences with each other
- The adult contact for the membership will receive weekly emails delivered on Mondays with links to the adult resources and kids activities.
- Some materials will need to be printed out.
- If you don’t have access to a printer, you can opt to have materials mailed to you for an added cost to the membership.
- Parents will be invited to a private facebook group where they will be able to ask questions and share their experiences.
- Kids will be invited to an optional monthly peer sharing session to be hosted on Zoom.
What subscription packages do you offer?
Month-to-month, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month. The membership begins on your registration date so you can join in at any time.
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
All of our subscriptions automatically renew. If you cancel, you will continue to receive your materials for the duration of your current package, after which your subscription will not renew again, and you will not be charged again.
What language does your membership materials come in?
Materials, videos and support are offered in English only.
It is a virtual membership, does that mean all the activities will be done online?
We realize that kids are spending more time online than ever before. The activities that will be delivered to your inbox are designed to be done offline. They are meant to inspire time away to spend time away from screens and distractions so that kids can build confidence by connecting to themselves, peers, parents and nature.